The YES program is sponsored by the Department state in the USA.
It is directed to Secondary school students.
During the program, students will:
- live with a host family in the USA
- study in secondary school in the USA and do many other activities with their fellows there.
- be ambassadors for their home country in the USA.
- be from : Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Israel (Arab Communities)
- Students aged between 15 and 18 years old.
- be good at English.
- excellent Secondary school students.
- fill in this Application form in English in BLOCK LETTERS format.
- certificates for the secondary period.
- photo (passports size)
- paper showing your parents accord. (saying yes)
for more information (for Moroccans), contact the follwoing
35 Zanqat Oukeimeden
Office Phone: +212-5-37-67-50-81/82
Office Fax: 202-776-7110
Email Address: MoroccoYES@amideast.org, firstname.lastname@example.org