Place: Oxford, UK.
Duration: about 6 months.
Deadline: 3 November 2015
The fellowship provides:
- financial support for 6 months.
- living expenses for the period,
- one return economy airfare from home country to the UK.
- an allowance package for study-related activities.
- Participants should be from one of the these countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan.
- Have the qualities and skills of brilliant and influential leaders
- Be a postgraduate student.
for more information visit here