*About the program:
The YLVP is designed to provide the participants with new skills, broadened networks and innovative tools to strengthen their work to drive social change in their respective contexts. The participants are visionaries who are in a position to make a difference. They are young, open-minded leaders in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen and Sweden who are actively working for democracy and human rights within the spheres of society, culture, politics and media.
During and after the programme the participants will be part of an active network that will boost creativity and support their personal and professional development, while also laying the platform for a more connected future. Since the launch of the YLVP in 2008, the programme alumni network has grown to comprise over 200 young leaders.
*Deadline: 8 December 2015.
*Who can apply? You must be
- A citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen or Sweden.
- Aged between 20 and 32 years old (at the time of the start of the programme)
- An engaged leader within the spheres of society, culture, politics or media (for example project managers, youth leaders, journalists, bloggers, activists, youth politicians, cultural workers, civil servants, lawyers and pedagogues)
- working actively for democracy and human rights
- have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
*To apply you submit:
- The YLVP 2016 Application Form in English.
- An updated CV in English
- A photo (not compulsory).
For any more information visit here
Best of luck.