About the program:
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from aroung the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Deadline is January 1, 2016
– over 18 years of age;
– a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
– enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
– completed secondary education in their home country;
– a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
– able to begin studies in the United States in August 2016 or January 2017 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
– eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
– cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
– committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
To apply from anywhere in the world click here, or through the Fulbright Commission in your home country.