Scholarships for university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries (Bruges campus and Natolin campus)
Deadline: 20th of January 2016
Who can apply:
- Students of Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Language tests:
- IELTS – more details | CEFR – IELTS & Cambridge ESOL table
- University of Cambridge
- TOEFL (code number 0014) website | more details
Please note that if your TOEFL/IELTS qualification runs out before you begin at the College in September, you do not have to retake the test if the expiry date falls within a reasonable period which would allow you to be considered as an applicant.
- Diplômes de l’Alliance française – more information
- DELF / DALF – more information
- TOEIC – more information
- Test de Connaissance du français (TCF):
The TCF is the French IELTS/TOEFL equivalent. To find your nearest test centre please consult: Website | email@example.com | T +33 1 45 07 60 60 or just call your nearest Allliance française or Institut français. If you have real problems finding a TCF test centre then please contact Mrs Nathalie DUPLAISSY mentioning the College of Europe.
- Certificat de Francais Juridique de la Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris – more information
To apply fill in this form here
For more visit the website