Internship Programme at Food and Agriculture Organisation of the UN
Deadline: July 31, 2016
Who can apply:
- No more than 30 years of age;
- Be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- A working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is an asset;
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
1) Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment
2) Attach a letter of motivation
3) Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme“
Eligible applications will be retained for a maximum period of six months. Only successful candidates will be contacted by FAO.
For iRecruitment user guidelines, please refer to the application toolkit
NOTE: The selection process is open throughout the year.
For more details visit the webpage