PEACE CORPS – MOROCCO
PEACE CORPS – MOROCCO is looking for Administrative Executive Assistant
Deadline is June 14, 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Moroccan citizen
- University degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years of related office/administrative work experience required.
- Strong Language ability: Written and Spoken English, French and Arabic required.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, managerial and interpersonal skills required.
- Patience, attention to detail, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- Perform daily administrative support functions to support PC Morocco Country Director.
- Prepare all official correspondences (French) with Ministries, Governors and other partnerorganizations.
- Prepare monthly correspondence letter to the ministries indicating changes (Close of service, Early
- Termination, new assignments…) in cooperation with Financial Assistant.
- Arrange all diplomatic meetings, VIP visits and events including gathering staff bios, itinerary and localinformation for visitors.
- Prepare CD’s courtesy calls with Ministers through diplomatic notes top ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Assist PM in writing, translating and sending PCVs’ assignment/transfer/Early Termination letters, faxes to
- Ministry, Délégués and Supervisors in coordination with senior Program Manager.
- Maintain correspondence documents file
- Act as Records Management Liaison for PC Morocco
- Assist departing volunteers with the process and preparation of all early terminations and close of servic documents.
- Updating the Staff bio book and chart.
- Assist in organizing events and other assignments as needed.
- Prepare trainees agreements and attestation de stage (the first day of Stage) and Volunteers agreements and
- Attestation de Travail (before the swearing-In) and when needed for the carte de Séjour.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Management and Operations and the Administrative Unit when needed.
- Serve as a backup for Travel Coordinator.
- Assist Grants Manager in evaluating and reconciling, and closing out volunteers’ grants.
For consideration, all applicants must submit a Resume (CV) together with a Cover Letter stating in detail how their education and experience fulfills the requirements of the position. Submitted material must address each listed requirement. Both Cover Letter and Resume (CV) must be type written in English and emailed to: Job@ma.peacecorps.gov
Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be notified by telephone and/or email.
All experience, skills and qualifications will be verified. Employment is contingent on a favorable security background check.
For more details, have a look at the original annoucement