NAIMUN annual conference in Agadir, Morocco.
Duration: August 26th-29th 2016
Venue: Universiapolis, Bab Al Madina, Agadir, Morocco
About the conference:
Established in August 2012 by a coalition of North African youths, NAIMUN is the largest student-run Model United Nations conference in Africa and the Middle East, with 4 sub-branches in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt. . We train and encourage young people to address pressing global issues and engage them in resolving global problems. NAIMUN is a non-profit organization which provides an equal opportunity for all youth to actively participate in an open debate.
- Train and encourage students to become Ambassadors through promoting their public speaking and increasing their lobbying skills.
- Unite all North African high schools and universities through our model united nations conferences and students exchange programs.
- Involve North African students actively in decision making processes and conflict resolution.
- Discourage fear, xenophobia and fight intolerance among North African youths.
- Encourage education and gender equality all over the region
Who can apply:
Any one aged between 18 and 30 years old from anywhere can apply.
How to apply:
Fill in this online form
Partcipants out side Morocco pay € 70
Participants from Morocco who would like to have Accommodation pay DHS 500
Moroccan participants who don’t need accomodation pay only DHS 300
Conference fees cover :
- Conference materials
- Local transportation which includes airport pickup
- certificate and cultural activities
For more details, visit the official webpage.